- Tatum is injured and honorably discharged from the military
- Tatum saves a slave by convincing a crowd to put their thumbs up
- Tatum and said slave go into the "end of the world" searching for the eagleonastick
- Tatum/Slave run into really mean tribe name "seal people" (because all mean tribes should be named after fluffy animals that are clubbed for boots)
- Slave says he owns Tatum to keep Seal people from clubbing him (see the irony there)
- Awkward "does he serve Tatum or is he going to abandon him"
I'm not going to spoil the movie plot for you, but let me just tell you this much: It sucks. The acting is better in Twilight (yes that is an insult) and the plot doesn't develop at a rate that keeps your attention. Plus any movie that has a the main antagonist as a tribe of white guys that paint themselves whiter, and then name themselves after a seal, isn't worth much in my opinion.
Possibly the best part of this movie was leaving, mainly because The Dukes, who had surprisingly not spoken through the entire movie, all let out a collective sigh of relief and immediately started ranting against this terrible joke of a production.
Rating: 1 Star (Because there was fire in a moat and one decent fight scene.)